Last Updated: December, 2019
We provide you with the possibility to use our Services as defined above on the following terms and conditions.
Enforcement & Amendments
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or modify these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion. We will provide you with notice of such changes by sending an e-mail, providing notice on the homepage of the Website and/or by posting the amended Terms via our Website and updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. The amended Terms will be deemed effective immediately upon posting on Website.
- Our Services provide you with a possibility to Exchange one type of crypto asset to another one.
- For the purposes hereof "Exchange" shall mean an exchange of the crypto asset of one type to the crypto asset of another type at the terms and conditions set forth by exchanging parties, which is executed via the Third-party service in respective block-chain network. When you exchange crypto assets you acknowledge and agree that the Exchange will be processed through the third-party exchange service with additional fees applicable to such Exchange. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rates information made available via the Services are an estimation only and may differ from prevailing rates available via other sources outside of our Services.
- "Crypto Assets" herein shall be deemed as type of assets which can only and exclusively be transmitted by means of block-chain technology, including but not limited to digital coins and digital tokens and any other type of digital mediums of exchange, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc, to the full and absolute exempt of the securities of any kind.
- To be able to use all possibilities and functionality of our Services you shall go through the registration process and create a BuyEmoney Account. "BuyEmoney Account" is a user account accessible after the registration process and via the Services where the user may request to make a crypto assets exchange. When you create a BuyEmoney Account you oblige to:
- change the password, which is generated by our Services automatically, for a strong password that you do not use for any other websites, online or off-line services;
- provide accurate e-mail, which actually belongs to you and shall be, therefore, verified. The access to the services provided by the BuyEmoney without verification of the e-mail is not allowed;
- maintain the security of your BuyEmoney Account and promptly notify us if you discover any suspicious activity related to your account;
- agree to pass through AML/KYC procedures, which may be applied to You according to our internal AML/KYC policies. As a part of such procedures, BuyEmoney reserves the right to request additional information and documents, which are aimed without limitation to identify our user and to prove the source of the funds;
- take responsibility for all activities that occur under your BuyEmoney Account.
- The "Floating exchange rate" option herein shall mean an exchange rate mode in which our platform does not guarantee the rate - so it fluctuates in accordance with the market. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rate information made available via Services for the Floating exchange rate option is an estimation only and may differ from the actual rates available via other sources outside of our Services.
AML and KYC procedure
- In furtherance of the clause 2.4.4 BuyEmoney reserves the right to apply the AML/KYC procedure to particular users, addresses and particular transactions of crypto assets.
- The up-to-date information on the AML/KYC procedures can always be found at AML/KYC.
- Prior to your use of the Services and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- you use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services;
- you are NOT in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America (including all USA territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), Bangladesh and Bolivia, as well as any other country subject to United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent ("Prohibited Jurisdictions"). BuyEmoney does not operate in Prohibited Jurisdictions. BuyEmoney maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny its services to certain countries at any time;
- you are at least 16 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction;
- You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Services, and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
- use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
- use our Services to participate in fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity;
- exchange via our Services or attempt to pay-in crypto assets, which are obtained from illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or any other illegal activities. With our Services the user can only use crypto assets, which are obtained from legal sources;
- Never share the details of your transaction, including, but not limited to, your BuyEmoney ID, the transaction hash, recipient address and/or e-mail related to a BuyEmoney account, with anyone except BuyEmoney representatives. BuyEmoney will not request specific information about user accounts, transactions or other personally identifiable data from you unless: (i) the information is requested to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (ii)the information is requested to efficiently process your enquiry; or (iii) it is legally required e.g. in connection with the AML/KYC procedure.
- You should ascertain that your transactions and/or account details are not disclosed by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it.