Privacy and Data Retention Policy
Last Updated: January, 2019
This Privacy and Data Retention Policy (the Policy) explains the way in which Buyemoney.com. (hereinafter referred to as “BuyEmoney”) collect, use, share, and protect Personal Information of Users (“you”) obtained through the buyemoney.com (“Website“), any related applications (including without limitation the mobile one) and its exchange tools integrated into third-party services (“Services”). The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to “BuyEmoney”.
“Personal Information” is an information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains.
At BuyEmoney, we are fully committed to respecting privacy and to protecting any information that our clients provide. Your privacy and security are both our highest priorities and we make every effort to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected.
We follow and comply with best practices and regulation in the sphere of privacy including but not limited to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal Information Which We May Collect
- While providing our Services, we may collect Personal Information, namely:
- An information necessary for registration. In order to access the full functionality of the Service, you need to register. When you go through the registration process, you shall provide an e-mail address and create a password. You may also choose to log in via supported third-party service provider (for example, Twitter, Facebook and Google+). You can also choose to add a Google Authenticator account to be used for 2FA verification for improved security;
- Transaction Information. For all personal user accounts, we collect transaction information including transaction history.
- An information, which we may collect through automated means. Through your use of our Services, including exchange tools, we also monitor and collect tracking information related to usage such as access date & time, device identification, operating system, browser type and IP address. This information may be directly obtained by Us or through third party services.
- Sometimes you decide or we require (for example in case of KYC procedure) to share with us some other Personal Information, we may collect it as well.
- The "Floating exchange rate" option herein shall mean an exchange rate mode in which our platform does not guarantee the rate - so it fluctuates in accordance with the market. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rate information made available via Services for the Floating exchange rate option is an estimation only and may differ from the actual rates available via other sources outside of our Services.
- We do not collect any information that may identify You without your permission. However, We use Google Analytics on Our Technology Platform. If You want to know more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please visit google analytics
- We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16 or under the legal age of your country, if it is higher. If you are under 16 or are not of a legal age of your country, do not enter any personal information on our Website and Services platform.
Our Use of Your Information
- We and our representatives store and use Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website and the Services. In particular, we use user's Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To maintain our Website and the Services. We use Personal Information to ensure that our services function properly;
- To improve our Website and Services. Personal Information helps our systems ensure that our interface is accessible for Users across all platforms;
- you are NOT in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America (including all USA territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), Bangladesh and Bolivia, as well as any other country subject to United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent ("Prohibited Jurisdictions"). Buy E Money does not operate in Prohibited Jurisdictions. Buy E Money maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny its services to certain countries at any time;
- you are at least 16 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction;
- You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Services, and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
- use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
- use our Services to participate in fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity;
- exchange via our Services or attempt to pay-in crypto assets, which are obtained from illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or any other illegal activities. With our Services the user can only use crypto assets, which are obtained from legal sources;
- Never share the details of your transaction, including, but not limited to, your Buy E Money ID, the transaction hash, recipient address and/or e-mail related to a Buy E Money account, with anyone except Buy E Money representatives. Buy E Money will not request specific information about user accounts, transactions or other personally identifiable data from you unless: (i) the information is requested to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (ii)the information is requested to efficiently process your enquiry; or (iii) it is legally required e.g. in connection with the AML/KYC procedure.
- You should ascertain that your transactions and/or account details are not disclosed by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it.